Creative Grids Low Shank Machine Quilting Tool Sid # CGRQTA9LS - SPECIAL ORDER
1/8in thick for Low Shank machine quilting with the appropriate ruler foot.
Sid is a little bit straight, a little curvy, and completely devoted to helping you create
some amazing designs.
His “straight” side:
Quilting straight lines is a snap with Sid. Not only does he have a nice long straight edge, needle stops on both sides will help you get perfect spacing between your lines. The marked line also help you end up exactly where you want.
His “Cut Out” center:
The cut out center will help you master stitching in the seams of your quilt by keeping you on track. Or you can rotate the ruler to create intricate designs such as the starburst design. So fun, so versatile, so easy!
His “Curvy” side:
Sid isn’t all straight lines, he’s got a curvy side that’s just waiting to quilt brackets. The Bracket quilting design is a slightly curvy, slightly pointy design that’s perfect for skinny border, repeated as an allover design or perfect for quilting blocks.
- Creative Grids® Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/8in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for home sewing machines.
You can also use Sid to quilt:
- Piano key border design without having to rotate the ruler
- Easy 45 degree lines for mitered corner designs
To learn more, view a video demonstration.
Total size: approx. 4-1/2in x 6in
This is a pre-order item. Please allow 10 to 14 days delivery time.