Creative Grids Left Handed Quilt Ruler 4-1/2in Square # CGR4LEFT
This left handed version of the 4-1/2 inch square is a mirror image of the original. Now those that cut left handed will be able to read the numbers and markings right side up.
- Perfect for projects using 5 inch pre-cut squares
- The 45 degree diagonal line makes trimming half-square triangles easy and accurate.
- Easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 inch grids and marked in 1/4 and 1/8 inch increments.
- Use the black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature to cut 1/2 inch increments by following the white numbers on black circles with the 1/2 inch grip side.
- The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches, embroidered and appliqued blocks.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
- Total Size 4-1/2in x 4-1/2in