The Piped Pocket Tote # MH-TOTE
The Piped Pocket Tote is stylish, practical, super spacious and comes in two sizes! The finished dimensions of The Piped Pocket Tote are 11 1/2" wide x 9 1/4" high x 4 1/2" deep (29cm x 23.5 cm x 11.5cm) for the small, and 13 3/4" wide x 11 1/2" high x 5 1/2" deep (35cm x 29cm x 14 cm) for the large. The Piped Pocket Tote sewing pattern guides you through how to use piping to accentuate the features of your bag. Inside is a slip pocket, a zipped pocket and loads of space for your belongings. Outside there are two deep pockets on each side panel. Included in the pattern are instructions to create two tone handles, perfect for adding a little something extra using contrasting fabrics. The Piped Pocket Tote has a lovely large front panel that will be perfect for modifications such as applique or embroidery.
- Printed Paper Pattern
- Final Product: Bags/Purses/Totes Etc
- Finished Size: Small: 11.5in wide x 9.25in high x 4.5in deep (29cm x 23.5 cm x 11.5cm). Large: 13.75in wide x 11.5in high x 5.5in deep (35cm x 29cm x 14 cm)
- Technique: Standard Machine Sewing
- Templates included: Yes - Paper Templates
- Skill Level: Intermediate