Please read carefully before registering for classes.
To guarantee your place in a class, payment must be made at the time of registration. Phone registrations are accepted with Visa or Mastercard.
- If you are unable to attend a class, you may ask a friend to take your place. There are no refunds on registration fees. Class Pass exempt.
- If minimum enrollment is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the class. In this case a full tuition refund will be given.
- If there is no orientation, it is your responsibility to ensure that you get a list of materials or a pre-class homework list.
- Lori’s Country Cottage aims to keep the cost of classes down so we require that your supplies be purchased from Lori’s Country Cottage.
- Do not purchase your materials until the class has minimum enrollment.
- Due to copyright laws, class participants are required to have the pattern or book if applicable.
- No children, babies or guests in class. Teens 16 years and older are welcome in our adult classes.
- Please leave the store number at home for emergencies and have your cell phone turned off during class.
- Please be prompt for on-time start to classes and attend all sessions.
- The classroom is set up for social distancing and sanitizing product will be supplied. Masks must be worn.
- Lori's Country Cottage is following the AHS Exemptions rule. Everyone entering to work, shop or learn after September 20 will need to show proof of vaccination - single dose 2 weeks prior to date of entry, double vaccination or a negative Covid test completed within 72 hours.
The first session of each class is usually an orientation class (ORT). The ORT is planned to give the students time with the instructor to assist them in selecting the materials and tools required for a class and often prep work. All supplies purchased at the ORT will qualify for a 20% discount.
- Sewing Machine
- Sewing Kit
- Rotary cutter
- Rotary Cutting Mat
- 6” x 24” ruler