Creative Grids Low Shank Machine Quilting Tool Squiggy # CGRQTA4LS - SPECIAL ORDER
1/8in thick for Low Shank machine quilting with the appropriate ruler foot.
Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Squiggy is the go-to tool for machine quilting serpentine lines and wavy designs.
- Creative Grids® grip prevents slipping
- Black and White dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors
- Mirror image design allows you to quilt multiple width borders with the same tool
- Seam guides guarantee accuracy
- Stopping points ensure a continuous quilting design.
Use Squiggy for quilting: serpentine lines in both directions in 2 and 3 inch borders and sashings; overlapping serpentine lines; varied serpentine lines; allover ribbons; ogees; clamshells and more! This Low Shank version is 1/8 inch thick so it works well on domestic sewing machines. To learn more, view a video demonstration.
Total Size - 4in x 6-1/2in, 1/8in thick
This is a pre-order item. Please allow 10 to 14 days delivery time.