Creative Grids Low Shank Machine Quilting Tool Chevy # CGRQTA7LS - SPECIAL ORDER
1/8in thick for Low Shank machine quilting with the appropriate ruler foot.
Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids®, and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy
side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
- Stitching in the ditch and echoing
- Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
- Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point
- Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
- Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
- Adding a subtle, curvy line
- Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
- Creating a modern, all over wavy design
- Fun quilt motifs for blocks
- Segmenting borders
- Creative Grids® Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/8in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for home sewing machines.
To learn more, view a video demonstration.
Total Size - 4-1/2in x 8-1/2in